The Western Shirt - Natural
Short sleeve season is upon us, and in celebration Taylor Stitch has cooked up a fresh edition of their ever-popular Western silhouette. Don't worry, all of the fine details that made the original a classic remain, including genuine YKK snap buttons, distinctive angled chest pockets. They even added a solid brass concho top button for extra authenticity. The sleeves may be shorter, but this one’s ready to ride For The Long Haul.
- 4-oz. 50% organic cotton, 30% Tencel, 20% linen.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Solid antique brass concho button.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam and single needle French fell at arm-hole.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China