The Trench Boot - Whiskey
A timeless silhouette built to the specifications of master craftsmen. The Trench Boot was designed to hold its own no matter where your steps lead. Our newest edition includes a buttery soft sheepskin lining, which will only get better with every adventure. Not to mention, all of our boots and shoes are built on the same last to ensure consistency of fit across the board. Built for durability yet out of the box comfort and always fully rebuildable so it outlasts anything in your closet.
Responsibly-sourced 4-oz. whiskey leather, a Vibram sole, a Goodyear Storm Welt, and a boot that's 100% resoleable—it certainly isn't the easiest way to make footwear but, like with all our products, we're not interested in easy. We're interested in building for the long haul. So if you're in the market for a pair of boots that can take you from graduation to retirement, look no further.
- 4-oz. Whiskey leather.
- All boots are made in width D
- Handmade in time in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Leather features beautiful "pull up" that will age gracefully over time.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram inset mini lug sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with soft natural sheepskin leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in León, Mexico.