The Moto Boot in Espresso Grizzly
A sleek cap-toe boot cut from sturdy snuff suede, mounted on a Goodyear-welted Vibram® sole. Handmade in León, Mexico, our Moto Boot boasts total durability and an effortless break-in, with a rugged double-leather cap toe. We opted for a contrast natural welt (the light strip of leather just north of the sole) which draws the eye from the cap-toe, through the exposed eyelets and up the leg: the result is a classic Moto Boot that makes you look taller off the bike.
- 4-oz. Waterproof Espresso Grizzly leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in time in León, Mexico the shoe making capital of the world.
- True double layer cap toe construction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Rugged Vibram sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in León, Mexico.